Cirrus wholesale partners generate income by purchasing wireless Ethernet services from Cirrus and applying their own margins to derive income.
Wholesale partners are responsible for pre-sales, billing, Level 1 and Level 2 Network Operations support, account management and customer support. Cirrus is responsible for the installation and for Level 3 Network Operations support.
Wholesale partners may re-brand, productise and market Cirrus products independently of the Cirrus brand.
Cirrus wholesale partners retain ‘ownership’ of their customers.
How it works
Wholesale partners maintain the customer relationship and are responsible for:
- Sales of the service
- Level 1 and 2 support to end users
- Billing and account management
- End-user relationship management.
Cirrus is responsible for:
- Training and support for pre-sales activities
- Installing and provisioning Ethernet services
- Providing online service monitoring tools
- Providing 24/7 third level support.
Wholesale partner benefits
- Deal direct with the network owner and operator
- Develop ongoing recurring revenue. With Cirrus’s extremely competitive rates, wholesale partners can quickly generate a new recurring revenue stream from existing customer base and leveraging an existing cost base
- Develop and implement complex solutions. Leveraging Cirrus’ Layer 2 and Layer 3 network capabilities, partners can build their own wireless VPN and Internet products for partners
- Participate in joint marketing campaigns.
Coverage in all major centres
Bandwidths from 1Mbps to Gbps
Independence from major carriers, so suitable for backup services
Availability of short term contracts
Rapid service delivery
Focus on high service levels and network performance excellence
Remote network build and operation
Solution integration and custom network build