Cirrus resellers can earn upfront and recurring commissions from marketing, referring and selling Cirrus services.
How it works
- Cirrus resellers are responsible for pre-sales; Cirrus is responsible for provisioning, billing, NOC support and customer service
- Cirrus manages the contractual relationship with the end-customer
- The customer always remains linked to the reseller.
- Access to best-in-class wireless broadband solutions
- Ongoing commissions at very attractive rates
- The flexibility to choose how much of the customer you wish to manage
- Cirrus support in training salespeople and providing pre-sales support
- A guarantee that if Cirrus obtains a direct approach from an end user, it will pass to a reseller.
Coverage in all major centres
Bandwidths from 1Mbps to Gbps
Independence from major carriers, so suitable for backup services
Availability of short term contracts
Rapid service delivery
Focus on high service levels and network performance excellence
Remote network build and operation
Solution integration and custom network build